TAAFI 2013, July 26-28 will take place at Corus Quay and George Brown - Waterfront Campus. Below you will find the information you need to enjoy a great Fest!
Located on Toronto's waterfront next to Canada’s Sugar Beach and just East of Lower Jarvis Street and Queens Quay East (25 Dockside Drive). All spaces are wheelchair accessible to the public.
- From the Gardner Expressway:
- Head west on Lake Shore Blvd E toward Lower Sherbourne St
- Take the 1st left onto Lower Sherbourne St
- Turn right toward Richardson St
- Continue onto Dockside Dr
Corus Quay has one level of underground parking. In addition to parking spaces at Corus Quay, Corus has been given an allocation of spaces at George Brown Waterfront Campus. If guests choose to park in one of the two Corus parking lots, the daily rate is $6 for the surface lot and $4 per hour up to a daily max of $20 for the front and underground lot.
- Buses will operate south on Bay Street, east on Queens Quay, along Dockside Drive and return west on Queens Quay
- There are two stops near Union Station that passengers can board – Bay and Wellington Streets (Stop #269) and Bay and Front Streets (Stop #15037).
- Buses will pick up and drop passengers off on Knapp Lane between Corus Quay and the George Brown College Waterfront Campus
- Buses operate from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. Monday to Saturday and from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sundays
- Buses will pick up and drop passengers off on the north side of Queens Quay East at Sherbourne Street.
- Buses will operate from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. Monday to Saturday and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. on Sundays